From our charming guest house in Six-Fours-les-Plages or from the Verdon apartment, you will have superb routes for walks, hikes and trails, in the heart of nature. We recommend the Cap Sicié hike, the coastal path that leads to the Notre-Dame-du-Mai chapel and many other walks by the sea. Some walks will take you to the town of Sanary-sur-Mer . Bicycle rental companies are located near our establishment.
To discover specialties such as sun-kissed vegetables, seafood and fish caught the same day, exceptional pastries and many other regional products, you are invited to take a stroll through the Provençal markets. . Thursday and Sunday mornings, meet at the Six-Fours-les-Plages market, Thursday and Saturday mornings at the Ollioules market, Tuesday mornings in Bandol, but also Wednesday mornings in Sanary-sur -Sea and every evening in July and August, on the night market of Sanary-sur-Mer.
The year is punctuated by many events and festivals in Six-Fours-les-Plages and the surrounding area:
- Les Floralie's: a major floral art festival in Sanary-sur-Mer
- JustRosé: an international rosé festival
- Olive Tree Festival: during the first weekend of October, Ollioules becomes the capital of olive oil
- Feast of Saint-Pierre: the traditional feast of fishermen in Saint Mandrier
- Formula 1 Grand Prix: the Paul Ricard circuit comes alive with the Grand Prix
- Tour Voile: the Tour de France à la Voile passes through the Mediterranean coast
The villages of Provence
Several small picturesque villages are located near our charming guest house in Six-Fours-les-Plages and our apartment at La Coudouliere. We advise you to visit Le Castellet. Perched on its rocky promontory, this village will charm you with its small shaded squares, small shops and old restored houses. Continue your exploration of the region by visiting the Cadière d'Azur, located on the edge of a cliff. This charming medieval village enjoys a pleasant view to the edge of the Mediterranean and is surrounded by a pretty pine forest.